Best 7 Weight Loss Tips: 7 Little-Known Tricks About How To Lose Weight Easily

Background photo created by freepik –

“Yo-yo” dieting, also known as weight cycling, has always been a major troublesome issue for many dieters. Diets that cause rapid weight loss in a short period of time can be a health hazard. Personally, I have experienced losing tons of weight and gained back almost the same amount when I started to shed some pounds. I was in despair! It is very healthy to lose weight over time and maintain it slowly, but in this post, I would like to introduce a more sophisticated strategy.

Seven weight loss tips have been scientifically proven, but not well known, which can help you lose weight by making small changes in your lifestyle, such as food intake and exercise. These are summarized and listed in this article.

1. Avoid eating only salads.

When you eat only one salad as your diet plan, this might be the worst choice for your achievements in weight loss. Health experts recommend you eat sandwiches, beans, soups, etc., rather than eating salad for diet purposes. It is right salads are low in calories since they don’t have any carbohydrates; however, they aren’t able to lower the level of the hormone called, “Ghrelin.” Ghrelin is known as the “hunger hormone” which regulates our appetite and plays a significant role in regulating the distribution and rate of energy use. When the stomach is empty, ghrelin is secreted. When the stomach is stretched, then secretion stops. The hormone helps the brain to know when to eat by letting it feel hunger. As a result, by eating foods containing carbohydrates such as fruits, grains, pasta, and bread with salad, our body is more likely to avoid hunger. Otherwise, you will have to eat more later.

2. Sleep well and get enough.

The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey I, known as NHANES I, conducted a study with 9,000 participants from 1982 to 1984 about correlations between sleep and obesity. Based on this research, if the daily sleeping time is less than 5 hours, the probability of obesity is approximately 73%. That’s a lot! On the other hand, if the sleeping time increases to 5 to 6 hours a day, the chance of obesity falls to 27%. Therefore, sufficient sleep is undoubtedly crucial for your weight loss. Lack of bedtime increases the amount of ghrelin and eating habits are more likely to be messed up as a consequence. If you were using a gym to lose weight instead of getting more sleep, then it’s time to change.

3. Exercise at dawn.

If you are doing aerobics or jogging to shed pounds, it is best to do it at dawn. Because the level of insulin is at its lowest, our body gets the energy it needs from fat. During the rest of the day, insulin levels rise, and the body seldom uses fat as a source of energy.

4. Beware of over-training.

It is quite common for fitness newcomers to fall prey to over-training, so the body hits a plateau. Exercising for more than 45 minutes stimulates the production of the hormone “Cortisol,” known as the stress hormone. This phenomenon soon breaks down tissues, converting protein to glucose, and reduces the body’s protein synthesis abilities. Also, the most common cause of the excess release is a lack of rest. Try dividing an hour of exercise into two half hours with enough resting time involved.

5. Change the foods you eat.

By adjusting the caloric intake and eating different amounts of foods every day per week, can easily speed up your weight loss and lead to success for your diet plan. For example, if you are aiming for 1,500 calories a day, try consuming 1,200 calories on a Monday, 1,500 calories on a Tuesday, 1,800 calories on a Wednesday, and so on. Keep specific diet journals to keep track of what you eat. Our human mechanism soon will get confused and burn more fat compared to having the same amount of calories every day.

6. Don’t let numbers fool you.

When you find anything that contains a number in the ingredient label on food packaging, I recommend not buying it. Including numbers in the ingredients mean it is usually an instant food that contains a lot of fat and preservatives. Of course, it is extremely difficult to lose weight while eating some processed foods. These foods include various kinds of carbohydrates, sugars, and other unhealthy ingredients. Likewise, it will be certainly better to refrain from takeout foods.

7. Always move around.

The most common work adults do is probably in an office. We know that it is not good to sit in a chair for eight hours a day at work, but that is the reality. However, you should be aware that this cannot be overcome even if you exercise in a gym after work. Therefore, while sitting on a chair, doing light physical activities such as walking or stretching is helpful for weight loss as well as for health.

Following these step-by-step weight loss tips to fat loss will also provide the ability and motivation to keep bodyweight off. Shedding pounds requires you to make changes to how you live your life. This article will help you if you are starting to doubt yourself. Try it!

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *