Here is the guide of food that you can eat in Keto Diet.
1. Meat: all kinds of meat, eggs, seafood, bacon, processed meat (be careful for the ingredient with carb/sugar)
2. Vegetables: All kinds of green leaf vegetables. Can not count the carbs. Avoid root vegetables like carrots and legumes, long beans, peas, pumpkins.
Tomatoes, eggplants, cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus – there’re some carbs, include in your macro track.
3. Fat: Olive oil, coconut oil, butter, avocado, macadamia, coconut milk.
Note: Coconut oil and coconut milk There are shorter triglycerides that the body will take before. Instead of taking fat in the body.
4. Dairy: all kinds of cheese, butter (no margarine), cream cheese, cream, whipped cream – everything full fat
5. Beans: Nuts, such as almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts. walnuts, especially macadamia (low nuts, very low fat, very low carb) – eat beans as snacks But do not eat to much because the carb will be over.
6. Drinks: almond milk, tea, coffee (milk cream), soda water, lemon juice, mineral water – the best water!
** Alcohol: Avoid because of both high calorie and high carb. Brandy, vodka, jin, wine, rum, whiskey, tequila – do not drink is better !!!!
7. Fruit: avocado (high fat) There are many carbs, but most are fiber, coconut meat, lemon, lemon, olives, berries (Limited quantity)
– You will eat healthy. You need to eat a lot of vegetables.
– Do not fear for fat, Fat is not your enemy. Meat or meat skins It is the main energy of the body. – Eat 70-80% of all nutrients. The body to enter to the ketosis. – The main energy from fat.
– Do not eat too much protein. Because excess protein can turn into sugar. The body will not enter the ketosis.
– Drink plenty of water
– Fats and proteins have an appetite suppressant effect. You will not be hungry and faster.